The Aziz and Gwen Sancar Foundation (AGSF) has a volunteer Board of Directors that provides insight, foresight and oversight to insure the long-term sustainability of the Sancar Turkish Cultural and Community Center (STCCC).
The primary responsibilities of the board include:
- Determining STCCC’s Mission and Purpose
- Providing Proper Financial Oversight
- Ensuring Adequate Resources
- Ensuring Legal and Ethical Integrity and Maintaining Accountability
- Ensuring Effective Organizational Planning
- Enhancing STCCC’s Public Standing
- Determining, Monitoring, and Strengthening STCCC’s Programs and Services
Current Board Members
Aziz Sancar, MD, PhD
Founder & Honorary President
Gwen Sancar, PhD
Founder & Board Member
Ismail Arslan, BS
Chairman of the Board
Fevzi Yalin, MBA
Vice Chairman of the Board
Jordan Scepanski, MLn, MBA
Legal Affairs & Digital Platforms
Haluk Eldem, Esq.
Eylem Polat, Esq.
Ahmet Yavuz Uşaklıoğlu, Esq.