Sancar Turkish Cultural & Community Center (STCCC)
Aziz & Gwen Sancar Foundation (AGSF) was established in 2007. The Foundation has been serving its community since then. It promotes cultural exchange between Turkey and the United States. Its offerings has been well received within the community and embraced by other organizations.
Sancar Turkish Cultural & Community Center (STCCC) is the new vision of AGSF. Click here to DONATE...
Opening Summer 2020!
Construction is underway!
STCCC Video Presentation
Sancar Turkish Cultural & Community Center (STCCC) is the new vision of AGSF.
- Building on the initial success of Carolina Turk Evi, AGSF is undertaking a new project - STCCC - that will greatly expand our services and facilities. A new Scholar’s house will double the number of visiting scholars who can be provided accommodation. A new cultural center will increase 10-fold our facilities for celebrations including weddings, meetings, classes and lectures, cultural displays, a library, offices for other nonprofit organizations serving the Turkish-American community and for the Honorary Consul of Turkey in North Carolina.
- STCCC will act as an incubator for Turkish American organizations that promote Turkish Culture and Heritage.
- STCCC will promote outreach activities such as congressional visits to Turkey, study abroad by creating affiliations with other cultural and educational organizations.
- STCCC will promote science and technology exchange using local universities and Research Triangle Park in North Carolina. RTP is the first and one of the largest research parks established in the world.
- STCCC has established collaborations with the local Turkish American organizations to further shape and perfect its mission.